Is White Mold Dangerous
can effect your health and cause breathing problems especially in kids!
Implications for Our Health
Like I said above in most cases white mold is not dangerous. However, to some it can be especially kids and adults who already have asthma or other breathing problems.Plus inhaling mold spores over an extended period of time can possibly have adverse effects on your health.
Mold spores float in the air and can cause chest problems, and even asthma attacks. It’s not uncommon to find family members living in mold-infested homes constantly wheezing and coughing. That’s why it’s advisable to get rid of white mold the instant it begins to colonize our homes. So, as you can see there are white mold health risks that need to be taken seriously!
Removing White Mold
Before you try and remove your white mold problem you first need to make sure you are wearing proper safety gear. This will help keep you from breathing in the mold spores but it will also help keep you from spreading them throughout the house!
Remaining White-Mold Free
Unfortunately that’s not going to stop the fungus in its tracks. It grows as easily as those annoying weeds on your front lawn, and it will soon be back if you don’t change the conditions under which it thrives. This involves:
- Eliminating dampness caused by leaking pipes and rainwater penetration
- Keeping humidity below 60%
- Ventilating affected rooms by opening doors and windows daily.